Elite of SHAE - 07
Thank you for logging in. If you're not a core member of SHAE-07 LOG OUT now before I cata all your towns you spying punks
Elite of SHAE - 07
Thank you for logging in. If you're not a core member of SHAE-07 LOG OUT now before I cata all your towns you spying punks
Elite of SHAE - 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the gathering place of SHAE-07 core members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First ever announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingSky
Clan Chief Advisor
Clan Chief Advisor
KingSky

First ever announcement Empty
PostSubject: First ever announcement   First ever announcement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi guys,

- I'm making this forums under the request of MOEEZ. However, it's still MY forums so post accordingly cuz' if i have to do as much as to move your posts, i might as well remove the posters themselves. pirat

- Check the forums frequently and only give forums link to core members, those who you would vouch for. I don't want no spy in here.

- All posts is to be made in English, translation is available upon request by original poster.

- Those who have idea but cannot speak English, ask a friend to help translate. I mean if you can't be ask to post it properly, I'm sure you're not that serious at sharing such ideas.

======

Chào toàn thể anh em SHAE 07

- MOEEZ nhờ mình tạo forums này để a-e có thể 8, bàn bạc chiến thuật và xả stress, tuy nhiên anh em nhớ post bài gọn gàng đúng chỗ. Post bừa bãi wá, mình đi dọn 1 hồi chán là mình ban đấy.

- Xem forums thường xuyên, chỉ đưa link forums cho những thành viên nòng cốt, những người mà các bạn sẵn sàng bảo lãnh. Mình không muốn có 1 đại hiệp nào lai lịch bất minh đến xem nội dung forums này

- Tất cả các bài post phải dùng tiếng Anh, nếu ai yêu cầu dịch xin liên lạc người post.

- Những bạn muốn post bài mà không biết tiếng Anh hãy nhờ bạn bè hay google dịch hộ. Trong trường hợp đó hãy post song ngữ[u]
Back to top Go down
https://kingofkings.forumotion.com

First ever announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite of SHAE - 07 :: Announcement :: From Leader and Generals-
Jump to: